List Price: $47.95
Sale Price: $47.95
(as of 04/26/2016 18:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: unspecified
Most likely one of the most well-liked crucial oils of all time, Lavender has an enchanting natural chemistry that heals, restores and exhilarates. If you really feel agitated or stress, calmly inhaling Lavender\'s wealthy and sweet-herbaceous aroma can melt away your worries. By offering stability, Lavender aids restore the skin\'s normal luster. Parents often adore Lavender for its ability to effectively heal sunburns and colds although inspiring tranquility. Even though historical data will not account for the precise minute Lavender\'s a lot of makes use of were found, it\'s believed to have been cultivated in Arabia around 600 B.C. Lavender\'s native variety now extends across the Canary Islands, North and East Africa, Southern Europe and the Mediterranean and into specific regions of the Middle East and India. Edens Garden\'s Lavender is grown at high elevation and is also referred to as Bulgarian Lavender. The highest high quality Lavender grows at altitudes over 2,000 feet. Lavender is an evergreen plant that grows to about 3 feet and generates gorgeous lilac-colored flowers. To extract the oil, the flowers is put through a steam distillation approach. Lavender is an essential oil that you will not want to dwell with out.BOTANICAL Name: Lavandula angustifolia Range: Bulgarian Higher Altitude ORIGIN: Bulgaria EXTRACTION Strategy: Steam Distillation PLANT Element: Flowers NOTE: Middle - Prime Loved ones: Lamiaceae BLENDS Properly WITH: Geranium, and other florals AROMA: Herbaceous, sweet, floral, fresh, and clean CONSISTENCY: Thin Shade: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with one hundred & 250 ml bottles**Safety: Stick to general dilution suggestions - no urgent security problems SHELF Daily life: four Years
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang